The LP-30 is a complete disposable adipose aspiration and processing system that allows the clinician to aspirate 30 cc’s of adipose tissue for process in order to obtain a high density fat graft. The LP-30 kit contains all the components to introduce tumescent fluid, aspirate the adipose tissue and process the biologic to obtain a high-density fat graft. The LP-30 requires minimal process time and is ready to use in under 8 minutes. The LP-30 allows the clinician to recover 33-40% of the lipo aspirate, while removing the oils and lipids that are contained in the adipose tissue.
What Makes Lipo-ProTM a Step Ahead?
- All components included to perform the aspirate to application.
- The procedure can be performed in under an hour in the physician’s office or in an outpatient surgical setting.
Gentle Processing Removes the Blood and Oil that Influence Inflammation
- The Lipo-ProTM device washes away inflammatory agents (blood and oil) using saline. The unique Lipo-ProTM process simultaneously centrifuges and filters the tissue to capture higher density tissue while maintaining the natural structural properties of your fat. The Lipo-ProTM device gently filters the fat tissue to create the ideal material and performance properties to inject into a damaged area to cushion and support the area as it heals.
- Because the Lipo-ProTM process micro-fragments your fat, the size of Lipo-ProTM tissue is ideal to facilitate healing in the treatment site. Additionally, Lipo-ProTM stays in the area where it is injected instead of being reabsorbed, allowing your body to maximize the benefits of Lipo-ProTM for a longer period of time.
- Low Volume, High Density, Micronized Fat Grafting
- Process up to 30 cc’s of lipoaspirate (10cc final product)
- Isolate high-density fat from low density fat
- In-process filtration micronizes fat during centrifugation so the fat graft is able to be injected through a small bore needle without extra filtration or mulsification steps post processing
Interested in learning more?